The last meeting before summer break, it was outstanding. Jim was marvelous and we were able to complement each others information. It is rare to speak with someone that possesses the integrity and insight of Jim Hutt, PhD.
The consensus was to have a sequel. I know I left smarter than when I arrived.
Dr. Jim Hutt
1. Empathy in Times of Stress
2. Empathy, Grief, and Judgement
3. One Event, Endless Narratives
4. The ACE Studies and Sensitivity to Patients
Dr. Dave Carsten
1. The Behavior Framework: Empathy to Compassionate Action
2. Generational Behavior
3. The Cult of Anti Intellectualism
4. New Science to Spark Your Neurons
Don't miss the Pacific Coast Society of Prosthodontics in Coeur d'Alene at the end of June.